Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Constitution lists Prohibition as a directive principle of state policy


IIPM PUBLICATION
Alcohol is a psychoactive substance, meaning it makes people feel different. Raj (not his real name) began to feel great. “It made me forget where I came from. I had no issues of self-esteem while drinking. I didn’t need a job, I didn’t need a wife, and I didn’t even need friends. I was married to vodka. But the divorce was costly,” he says. Raj is a member of the self-help group Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) in Delhi. He sits every evening in AA meetings and listens and shares. Stories of devastation. Stories of grit. These are people born and raised in India, where many sections of society are taught not to drink (like Brahmins and Muslims).

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2007

An
IIPM and Malay Chaudhuri – Arindam Chaudhuri Initiative

For More IIPM Article, Visit Below....
IIPM Publication :- Facing the challenge
IIPM RANKED AHEAD OF FIVE OF THE IIMS
IIPM Students Life > Campus Placement
IIPM Alliances
IIPM :- A CHARGING HERD OF ELEPHANTS LEAVES NONE IN ITS WAKE...
IIPM Publication :- Electronically Yours
More about IIPM
IIPM Publication :- 'Sidhuism' must prevail !
IIPM Admission > Application Details

No comments: